Oativa One Pot VegetablesAmount: 2 people
- 100g Mediterranean Oativa (cut into 25mm large dices)
- 100g Prepared Vegetables (cut as for stir fry - carrots, beans, mange tout, leeks, asparagus, spinach, watercress etc)
- 500ml Clear Vegetable Stock
- Chopped Chives and Seasoning
- Bring the clear stock to the boil.
- In order of cooking time place the vegetables into the pot e.g. carrots, asparagus, leeks, beans, spinach etc DO NOT OVER COOK.
- At the last minute drop in the Oativa and bring to the boil and cook for three minutes, season with care.
Serve in a large bowl with chopped chives.
Points to Watch
Make sure that the vegetables are cut attractively and not too large.
Keep the stock clear.
Hot Mediterranean Oativa Baguette
- 1 Baguette
- 10g Olive Oil
- 75g Oativa (slice thinly)
- 15g Pesto Sauce
- 20g Pan Fried Courgettes
- 20g Mediterranean Salad (diced tomato,
- red pepper, black olives and basil)
- Mix pesto with olive oil and seasoning.
- Cut baguette and spread pesto mix onto the baguette.
- Layer with Oativa, courgettes and Mediterranean salad.
- Place top on baguette.
- Bake in oven for 5 minutes 140°c/Gas Mark 1.
Serve with sweet pepper sauce.