Char Grilled Original Oativa BurgerAmount: 1 Portion
- 1 x 100g Oativa Slice (from a log)
- 30g Sliced Onions
- 30g Sliced Mushrooms
- Garlic Oil
- Sliced Tomato
- Little Gem Lettuce
- Season and oil Oativa.
- Heat a char gill pan and char grill Oativa for two minutes each side, ensure the Oativa burger is well branded and keep warm.
- In a frying pan add the garlic oil and fry the onions and mushrooms and cook until soft.
Place leaves of lettuce with tomatoes on half a toasted bun. Place the Oativa in the centre, dress with onions and mushrooms and top with the other half toasted bun.
Serve with chips and BBQ sauce.
Pot Roast OativaAmount: Four Portions
- 500g Original Oativa One Piece
- 20g Garlic Oil
- 8 Small Onions (peeled and left whole)
- 8 Small Carrots (peeled and left whole)
- 8 Small Mushrooms (peeled and left whole)
- 8 Small Parsnips (peeled and left whole)
- 8 Small Potatoes (peeled and left whole)
- 100ml Red Wine
- 750ml Vegetarian Gravy
- 50g Boiled Cooked Pearl Barley
- 5g Chopped Chives
- Pan fry vegetables in large casserole until light golden brown.
- Add barley, red wine and gravy to casserole;
- simmer until vegetables are cooked (around twenty minutes).
- Add the Oativa, place in oven and cook for ten minutes at 180°c/Gas Mark 4.
- Season with care, add chives.
Remove Oativa from sauce and slice, dress in large bowls with vegetables and sauce.
Points to Watch
Watch the sauce does not reduce too much, if so add a little water to correct the sauce.
Do not overcook vegetables.