Thai Oativa Green CurryAmount: 2 people
- 200g Thai Oativa (cut into small pieces 20mm)
- 50g Chopped Onion
- Thai Green Curry Paste (to suit your taste)
- 100g Coconut Milk
- 500g Vegetable Stock
- Garlic Oil
- 20g Fresh Chopped Coriander
- 1 Fresh Lime
- Pan fry onions in garlic oil, add curry paste and fry well.
- Add stock and reduce for ten minutes.
- Add Oativa; cook until it thickens about ten minutes, season with care.
- At the last minute add the coconut milk and coriander, stir well and serve with lime.
Serve curry hot with fragrant Jasmine rice.
Points to Watch
This curry is best served not too thick.
Balance with coconut milk if needed.
Stir Fry of Thai Oativa with NoodlesAmount: 2 people
- 150g Thai Oativa (thinly sliced)
- 30g Garlic Oil
- 100g Cooked Noodles
- 10g Sliced Red Onion
- 50g Mixed Vegetables (thinly sliced)
- 15g Water Chestnut (sliced)
- 15g Baby Spinach
- 30g Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 30g Rice Wine
- Place garlic oil into a very hot wok or frying pan and very quickly toss the Oativa, onions and vegetables for two minutes, allow to colour slightly.
- Add noodles and water chestnuts, season with care.
- Add sweet chilli sauce, rice wine and spinach and toss well.
Place in shallow bowl and serve with dipping sauce.